BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
arunvaibhav
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello friends,

Hope you all are doing great. I am stuck with one silly thing here. 

When I type the code in my SAS Studio(University Edition) My cursor points to the previous letter. 

For example, when I type PROC FREQ DATA, the cursor don't end after the letter 'A' but before. This is kind of annoying when  

I want to edit some letters in SAS statements, and it's confusing me with space and backspace.  

Surprisingly, this happens only for SAS Command statements like  DATA,  PROC and  RUN. 

When I highlight these statements in the editor, by selecting all the lines, A shadow of those lines with correct spacing appears.

Please find the screenshot below.

Please help.

Thanks in advance!

Vaibhav Kva

error.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

I was referring to the browser setting. CTRL + to increase zoom on browser. Reset it to 100% if you have changed this setting  

It appears as if there are known issues with Chrome at the moment. Use Firefox as a workaround. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Reeza
Super User

What browser are you using?

arunvaibhav
Obsidian | Level 7

Google Chrome

arunvaibhav
Obsidian | Level 7
I'm using Google Chrome.
Thanks
arunvaibhav
Obsidian | Level 7
Can anyone please respond?
Reeza
Super User

Try changing the setting to have the view as Actual Size or 100%, ie no zoom. 

arunvaibhav
Obsidian | Level 7

I see no settings. could you please help me on where I could find that 'view' settings?

Thanks

Reeza
Super User

I was referring to the browser setting. CTRL + to increase zoom on browser. Reset it to 100% if you have changed this setting  

It appears as if there are known issues with Chrome at the moment. Use Firefox as a workaround. 

arunvaibhav
Obsidian | Level 7
This resolved the error. Thanks a lot Reeza 🙂
Reeza
Super User

Which one worked?

arunvaibhav
Obsidian | Level 7
Zoom option. I changed my browser zoom settings and it worked

##- Please type your reply above this line. Simple formatting, no
attachments. -##

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation