DATA Step, Macro, Functions and more

SAS Cost and Profitability Management (ABM) - EasyAPI

Frequent Learner

SAS Cost and Profitability Management (ABM) - EasyAPI

Hello colleagues! I have a SAS Cost and Profitability Management.
I need to generate a cube using the API functions. In the EasyAPI.txt file i wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Use the following parameters:
USE IWA
localhost
If you are not using IWA then mention your login here.
If you are not using IWA then mention your password or your encoded password generated using EncodePassword.exe here.
Following tasks will be executed sequentially.Please update entries and path locations for operations which you need to execute and remove the lines for the operations which need not be executed.Please refer to documentation for more details.
Calculate "C:\EasyAPI\create_cube.xml"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 In the create_cube.xml file i wrote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<OROSCOMMAND Version="2.0">
<MODELCONTEXT Reference="test4" ModelId="1126"><PeriodScenario ScenarioId="1" PeriodId="9"/></MODELCONTEXT><COMMANDPARAMS CubeAction="Generate" ForceCubeGenerate="1"><CubeConfig Id="220"/>
</COMMANDPARAMS>
</OROSCOMMAND>
As a result of executing the EasyAPI file nothing happens. The model used is calculated and acquire write lock. What should I do?

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation