BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
hoff_sas
Calcite | Level 5

hey all.....

does anyone know whether I get negative points during multiple choice for a wrong answer or just zero points!?

This is important if the exam's time goes by and there are sill open questions.

Rahter guess...or rather let them clear.

kind regards

9 REPLIES 9
hoff_sas
Calcite | Level 5

hey all,

I am looking for a section where I can download the related exercise preograms for course "SAS Programming 2: Data and Manipulation Techniques". ....Unfortunately I just got the course digital papers.

DartRodrigo
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi mate,

These links may help you: Exam PracticeSAS Certification AssignmentsSAS Certification Ex

Hope this helps, good look Smiley Wink

hoff_sas
Calcite | Level 5

hey hi....

...not exactly what i looked for, but it also helps...thx a lot

DartRodrigo
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hey,

I think you can only download the programs from the exercises of the certification course, not the test.

Or if you work at SAS, there are some people that has a program called MANAGER that, simulates the certification test.

Hope this helps

hoff_sas
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

"I think you can only download the programs from the exercises of the certification course, not the test." ...that's exactly what I am looking for. 

My course handout is referencing "p2*" programs, that has to be altered in order to solve the courses' problems/exercises.

hmm

Reeza
Super User
Where did you get the course notes from? They're usually included as a CD - a bit outdated but still works.
Otherwise if you bought them online I assume you'd be able to get an electronic download and I would follow up with SAS directly.
hoff_sas
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Reeza...

I passed a course bundle 3 years ago but did't took the exam. ...this papers' exercises refer to the requested mini-progs.

2 Weeks ago I failed the exam because of time trouble as a result of to less practice work (coding) ...2% more to suceed..damn.

Thus, I wanted to spend more time on practice rather than theorie...

Reeza
Super User
I would highly recommend you contact SAS with your order info. I'd be surprised if they didn't provide you with the data.

I wasn't aware they have digital versions though. Good to know.
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Last time I took a  SAS cert, they look for % correct answers, like 70%. So this would translate to that wrong answers are kinda 0 points, not negative. It's no of correct answers that count.

Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation