BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Just started using SAS 9.4 a few days ago, Windows 7 Pro (64 bit)

When I launch SAS 9.4, it always opens the same size on my screen. I would like it to be larger, but not maximized. So I drag the corners to the approx size I want, do my SAS work, and then close SAS. The next time it opens, I have to repeat the process, SAS always opens at a too small window size. I can't find a way to make the new larger size stick. Can someone help?

Same problem with SAS 9.4 Help (via pressing F1 in SAS 9.4).

--
Paige Miller
1 REPLY 1
OS2Rules
Obsidian | Level 7

After you drag the window to the size you want enter "WSAVE" to save that to your profile.

Also - go to Tools --> options --> preferences   and make sure that you have "Save settings on exit" checked.

Then close and restart SAS - the windows should be the size you want.  Make sure you un-check the "Save settings" this time so you don't save changes after this.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation