This may or may not be the correct forum section for this, but I've read an interesting article in the past about tracking usage using certain log files as source data, then analyzing using whatever SAS component suites the mood.
Here is how we do it:
- Uses two OLAP Schemas
- The cubes metadata exists in both OLAP Schemas.
- Only one cube exists physically except when the cube is updating
- Always update the cube in the none default OLAP Schema
- Swap/change the updated cube into the default OLAP Schema with the current
- Remove the cube physical in the none default OLAP Schema