BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ImPrasad
Calcite | Level 5

Dear All,

I use to extract data from server by using readbuff statement from system which was 32 bit and having sas 9.2.

Now I have new system which is 64 bit and having sas 9.4.

Library got assigned successfully but unable to extract data.Post running data ;set ; run;statement session gets hanged.

Please suggest modifications required of any?

Thanks,

prasad

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

You'll need to provide a bit more detail to get much help on this. Your OS, the OS and which database you are connecting to, and your Connect program (sensitive items such as user id or password should be replaced with XXXXXX of such for the forum).

If you don't use the readbuff does it work? And did the source database or database application change?

ImPrasad
Calcite | Level 5

Currently we are using Sas 9.4 version.Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 processor 64 bit

libname statemnt

LIBNAME ORA ODBC DSN=XX UID=XXXXX  PWD=XXX READBUFF = 32000;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation