BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Feddy
Obsidian | Level 7

I am planning to schedule a base sas test in April 2017. I am a employee at RRD India. I came to know that there will be some employee discount vouchers for the Test registration. It would be pleased if you can tell me how to redeem that voucher.

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi,
the only vouchers that I am aware of are the student discount vouchers, as described here:
http://support.sas.com/certify/faq.html# See the first question about an Academic Discount.

Since you must take the exam through Pearson VUE and since you indicate that your vouchers are employee discount vouchers, it seems that you might need to obtain the voucher from someone at your job. As far as I know, when you get a voucher such as student voucher, you log onto the Pearson VUE site to book your exam session and use the voucher number on the Pearson VUE site. Have you gotten a voucher number from someone at your company? If not, you would need to work with someone from your company on the correct procedure and/or with Pearson VUE on registering for the exam.

cynthia
Feddy
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi,
One of my colleague's friend a year back got the voucher through his
employment proof and I applied yesterday but it's rejected because of it's
applicable only for US and Canada.This is totally unfair from sas
institute, chances are giving equal for each and every one who is more
curious on the sas requirements.If possible do the need ful.

##- Please type your reply above this line. Simple formatting, no
attachments. -##

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation