DATA Step, Macro, Functions and more

PostgreSQL topndata - what is it and what triggers it to create the daily tables?

Frequent Contributor

PostgreSQL topndata - what is it and what triggers it to create the daily tables?

I have two distributed environments (freshly installed) Linux 64bit.  In one environment (Environment Manager - Resources - Services), I see PostgreSQL tables EVManager.public.topndata_2017_09_18 (and 7 prior dates).  Each day, a new table is added and one falls off (and I can see these tables in PostgreSQL).  My other environment had these table being created the first 2 days that my environment was being configured...and then the table were no longer being created.  Over the days, the two tables have fallen off, but no new ones are being created.  I have searched and looked everywhere for some type on configuration, but I cannot find anything on this.  How can I turn this back on in my environment?  Any ideas on where to look and what to look for?

Thanks,

Ricky Greene

Frequent Contributor

Re: PostgreSQL topndata - what is it and what triggers it to create the daily tables?

You can start looking at your Task Scheduler or the server's task scheduler.

If not, you can ask the PostgreSQL admin or the database admin.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation