BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Raugulis
Calcite | Level 5

Hello everyone,

I am creating hex polygons using such proc.

proc sgplot data=my_data uniform=all;

polygon id=xmlRegionId x=X y=Y / group=level colorresponse=level colormodel=(cx0009ff cx00e1ff cx00ff66 cxf7ff00 cxffcc00 cxff0000) fill outline
dataSkin=matte fillattrs=(transparency=0.5);
BY descending CaseID ;
Title 'Hex Grid' ;
run;

I get that color ramp rage is changing depending on CaseID, however i want it fixed (Min= 0 Max=5).

I would be very grateful if you could give me some help with this.

4 REPLIES 4
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Hi,

You can generally find very good answers and plenty of examples to graph questions here, I have added the search already:

http://blogs.sas.com/content/graphicallyspeaking/?s=polygon+color

Raugulis
Calcite | Level 5

thanks for link, however i didn't find any answer to my question.

1.jpg

this is example what i get, but you can see that color range for level is different and i can't make it fixed.

RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Could you give an example picture of how you expect it to look, do you mean the Y2 axis should have the same values across the graphs?  I think that would make the first graph quite small as Y2 would go from 0 - 4, and you graph only takes up < 1 

Raugulis
Calcite | Level 5

Sorry for late reply.
the image should look like this:

original.jpg
the image size is depends on X and Y coordinate system, and Y2 is the intensity of the color.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation