DATA Step, Macro, Functions and more

Please let me know,most helpful blogs/communities/sites that are available for base/advanced/sql SAS.

Contributor

Please let me know,most helpful blogs/communities/sites that are available for base/advanced/sql SAS.

Hi All,

Please let me know some helpful blogs/communities/sites that are available for learning/upgrading sas/base,sas/macros,sas/sql,clinical sas.

Also i am intersted to know about where can i get/check tricky sas questions/programs that will improve my sas skills.

Thank youSmiley Happy

Kind Regards,

Karthik

New Contributor

Re: Please let me know,most helpful blogs/communities/sites that are available for base/advanced/sql SAS.

I would suggest SAS published books are the best source for learning SAS and advanced SAS skills. There are good examples cited in these books that are tricky enough.

Personally I have been through these books and also cleared my SAS Base Certification last Tuesday. Though you can also find some stuff using Google, I would still prefer SAS books to get a good understanding on SAS.

https://communities.sas.com is also a very good source for understanding real world problems that are posted on this site and gaining skills.

Super User

Re: Please let me know,most helpful blogs/communities/sites that are available for base/advanced/sql SAS.

Search and read papers on LexJansen.com

For problems check on here Smiley Happy

SAS UE home page has a link to two free SAS programming courses - BASE SAS and SAS/STAT

I don't know if the SAS Global Forum 2015 papers are out, but reviewing some of those (there are 476) is a great way to see what's the best and newest in SAS. 

Super User

SAS Employee

Thank you for asking this question!

In addition to this great online community, and the other suggestions by members. You can also check out http://www.sasCommunity.org, which is a knowledgebase created by and for users (many of whom are members here as well).

Be sure to see all the Free Online Tutorials here SAS Tutorials | SAS Training

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 in conversation