BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Chikku
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

Please let me know some helpful blogs/communities/sites that are available for learning/upgrading sas/base,sas/macros,sas/sql,clinical sas.

Also i am intersted to know about where can i get/check tricky sas questions/programs that will improve my sas skills.

Thank you:)

Kind Regards,

Karthik

4 REPLIES 4
archcnu
Calcite | Level 5

I would suggest SAS published books are the best source for learning SAS and advanced SAS skills. There are good examples cited in these books that are tricky enough.

Personally I have been through these books and also cleared my SAS Base Certification last Tuesday. Though you can also find some stuff using Google, I would still prefer SAS books to get a good understanding on SAS.

https://communities.sas.com is also a very good source for understanding real world problems that are posted on this site and gaining skills.

Reeza
Super User

Search and read papers on LexJansen.com

For problems check on here Smiley Happy

SAS UE home page has a link to two free SAS programming courses - BASE SAS and SAS/STAT

I don't know if the SAS Global Forum 2015 papers are out, but reviewing some of those (there are 476) is a great way to see what's the best and newest in SAS. 

Community_Help
SAS Employee

Thank you for asking this question!

In addition to this great online community, and the other suggestions by members. You can also check out http://www.sasCommunity.org, which is a knowledgebase created by and for users (many of whom are members here as well).

Be sure to see all the Free Online Tutorials here SAS Tutorials | SAS Training

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 in conversation