BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
JohnChen_TW
Quartz | Level 8

Hi everyone,

I'm using SAS 9.3.

Does anyone have a suggestion to set a horizontal line in the heading like this?

example1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
7 REPLIES 7
ChrisBrooks
Ammonite | Level 13

I think Figure10 in this paper is pretty close to what you want https://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings11/246-2011.pdf

JohnChen_TW
Quartz | Level 8
Yes, Figure 10 is what I want! Thank you very much!
Ksharp
Super User

You are luck man. Here is:

ods escapechar="^";
proc report...;
  columns x ("^R'\brdrb\brdrs\brdrw15 'Powers" y z) ;
JohnChen_TW
Quartz | Level 8

Hi @Ksharp,

Thanks for your help, it works!

May I ask another question continued the previous post? (PROC Report footer).

Now, I could put "Note: xxx" at the end of the table and out of the bottom border line.

But, it cannot be presented on every page when the total page of the table is more than 1. (In some tables, it is only presented on the last page. Why?)

How should I do?

Here is my partial code:

proc template...;
replace Table from Output / frame=above;
end;
run;

And I put "Note: xxx" using:

compute after _page_/style={just=l font_face='Arial' font_size=10pt bordertopcolor=black bordertopwidth=0.25};
line "Note:";
line "The unit of age is year";
endcomp;

JC

Ksharp
Super User
Sorry. I have no idea about it.
I remember there is an option BODYTITLE for proc report, but I don't know if it is worked for FOOTNOTE.
I suggest you post it at ODS REPORT forum, @Cynthia is there, maybe she could give you answer.

ballardw
Super User

Which ods destination are you using and what does the ODS destination like look like? Different destinations have different options for title and foot note appearance.

JohnChen_TW
Quartz | Level 8

I'm using

PROC REPORT;
RUN;

ODS RTF file="xxxxx.rtf"  style=xxxxx ;  
ODS PRINTER PDF file="xxxxx.pdf"  style=xxxxx replay; run;
ODS PRINTER PDF PDF CLOSE;
ODS RTF CLOSE;

JC

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 in conversation