BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
CLW1964
Fluorite | Level 6

I followed the directions and got this error

image.png

When I look in the ORION Library there is nothing there

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

That just creates the library...your PDF cuts off at the section that should tell you how to create the sample data. Did you follow the rest of the steps to create the sample data?
It's a program you download and run, but only needs to happen once.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Reeza
Super User

Show your set up steps please? Did you restart SAS Studio between set up and running this code?

CLW1964
Fluorite | Level 6

Please see attached. And SAS Studio was not restarted

Reeza
Super User

I'm familiar with the set up instructions. Your log doesn't show that you did everything in there however. 

CLW1964
Fluorite | Level 6

You will have to excuse me, I am not a programmer. Which is why I'm muddling my way through the SAS Programming 1 course.

I thought my original post showed the log for defining the orion library, so I'm not sure what other log I could show to be more helpful

This is the only other log I haveimage.png

Reeza
Super User

That just creates the library...your PDF cuts off at the section that should tell you how to create the sample data. Did you follow the rest of the steps to create the sample data?
It's a program you download and run, but only needs to happen once.

CLW1964
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you for your patience! 

I swear when I clicked on that link earlier it took me to the course website

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation