BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
yashpande
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I am sending an HTML report of my dataset to all users in an email , however the html report is not getting company logo displayed at the beginning. When i see it on my screen , i get it but when it is opened by others they dont see it.

What could be the reason

i did use

title j=c '^{style [preimage="/gpf1/output/imag004.gif"]}';

However it is still not displayed.

Thanks in advance for the help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

As Reeza said, the HTML file only contains a link to the image file. If you want to only mail 1 file, then my suggestion is to make a PDF file that will have the image embedded in the file. Or make an RTF file that will have the image embedded in the file. With either of these destinations, there will just be 1 file to mail. On the other hand, if you really want to send an HTML file, then you have to mail the HTML file and ALL the images used in the HTML file. Which means that you might need adjust the PATH= and GPATH= options so that you create relative URLs instead of URLs with a location on your machine. Or, if the company logo is on a web server, then change your pre-image to be an HTTP: location on the server.

cynthia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

HTML files only reference a link to the image. Is the image in a location accessible to all users?

You can check the HTML code directly to see the link to the image in the file.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

As Reeza said, the HTML file only contains a link to the image file. If you want to only mail 1 file, then my suggestion is to make a PDF file that will have the image embedded in the file. Or make an RTF file that will have the image embedded in the file. With either of these destinations, there will just be 1 file to mail. On the other hand, if you really want to send an HTML file, then you have to mail the HTML file and ALL the images used in the HTML file. Which means that you might need adjust the PATH= and GPATH= options so that you create relative URLs instead of URLs with a location on your machine. Or, if the company logo is on a web server, then change your pre-image to be an HTTP: location on the server.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation