BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
stc200896
Calcite | Level 5

This is a very basic "how to customize SAS session" that has me going crazy!  I recently made some changes to my current SAS session using the Tools menu only.  I unchecked/checked a couple of boxes within the Tools menu under preferences and customize, changed two keys and the color scheme.  However, since doing so, there is a blank line at the top of my enhanced editor window.  It appears to be a message line because because if I run code, it displays how many lines were submitted.  Another message line is also visible above the "Contents of SAS Environment" Explorer window that displays the nbr of "members" in the contents of a selected folder. I have not made any other modifications outside of using the Tools menu and CANNOT figure out how to get rid of these message displays.  I know it has to be something very simple and obvious but I just can't find it.  Could someone please help? 

Many thanks in advance!!! 🙂

test1.pngtest2.png

2 REPLIES 2
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

You probably turned off the STATUS LINE where it was displaying those messages before.

image.png

stc200896
Calcite | Level 5

I can't tell you how many times I tried that and it still wouldn't go away!  But of course, I try it now and it's gone!  Thanks so much.  I feel so silly but you have just made my day.  Thanks again!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation