BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SeanZ
Obsidian | Level 7

I wrote a macro code. When I ran the code it returned some error. I corrected the error and tried to run it again. The problem is that it does not run. When I checked the log, it simply lists my code again, but not run it. What's the problem? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Jagadishkatam
Amethyst | Level 16

have you tried to close sas session, start teh session and then run the macro

it happened to me as well, so i followed the above process and it works.

Thanks,

jagadish

Thanks,
Jag
SeanZ
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi jagadish. Yes, it will work if I close the session and open again. I don't want to do that since I have some dataset in the working directory and they are really big. I don't want to rerun them.

Haikuo
Onyx | Level 15

Yes, sometimes when doing Macro, DMS hangs. Beside restarting a new SAS session, some may find the following strings helpful, run them all.

*))%*))*/;
;;;;
%mend;
options notes;
run cancel; quit;
proc unk; run;

SeanZ
Obsidian | Level 7

Do you mean run them and then re-run macro? I will definitely try it tomorrow. THanks.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 in conversation