BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Amber_Nicole94
Obsidian | Level 7

I am using the "list data wizard" in SAS EG 7.1 and having some trouble on formatting.

How do I change the output from printing the variable in the "Subtotal Of" to the word "subtotal"?

Example, I have the variable "At Risk" in the "subtotal of" role. The two values of at risk are "yes" or "no". In the output it is subtotaling these correctly, however instead of saying subtotal next to the values, it says the word "At Risk". I would like to change that to either say "Subtotal" or "Yes Subtotal" / "No Subtotal".

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
PROC REPORT gives you more control over this than PROC PRINT (List Data Wizard).

What code have you tried?

cynthia
Amber_Nicole94
Obsidian | Level 7
PROC SORT
	DATA=WORK.QUERY_FOR_APPEND_TABLE_0001(FIRSTOBS=1  KEEP="At Risk?"n Origin Destination Units "% OT"n "% <1"n "% <2"n "% <4"n "% <6"n "% <12"n "% <24"n "<48"n)
	OUT=WORK.SORTTempTableSorted
	;
	BY "At Risk?"n;
RUN;
TITLE;
TITLE1 "Report Listing";
FOOTNOTE;
FOOTNOTE1 "Generated by the SAS System (&_SASSERVERNAME, &SYSSCPL) on %TRIM(%QSYSFUNC(DATE(), NLDATE20.)) at %TRIM(%SYSFUNC(TIME(), TIMEAMPM12.))";

PROC PRINT DATA=WORK.SORTTempTableSorted
	NOOBS
	LABEL
	ROWS=PAGE
	;
	VAR "At Risk?"n Origin Destination Units "% OT"n "% <1"n "% <2"n "% <4"n "% <6"n "% <12"n "% <24"n "<48"n;
	BY "At Risk?"n;
	PAGEBY "At Risk?"n;
	SUM Units "% OT"n "% <1"n "% <2"n "% <4"n "% <6"n "% <12"n "% <24"n "<48"n;
	LABEL "At Risk?"n="   ";
RUN;
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------
   End of task code
   ------------------------------------------------------------------- */
RUN; QUIT;
%_eg_conditional_dropds(WORK.SORTTempTableSorted);
TITLE; FOOTNOTE;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation