BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SamuelRajKandru
Quartz | Level 8

I'm practicing BASE SAS using the SAS Univ Edition. Do the footnotes usually appear smaller in size? Or is it just in the University Edition that I see the footnotes to be smaller in size than the Titles?

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

I believe they are by design, since they usually are represented that way in reports. 

However, you can always customize them to what you'd like, font, size, colour and location either via in line style commands or template changes. I prefer template customizations myself.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

If you need to have a style that always has the same size for TITLE and FOOTNOTE, then the suggestion to make a style template is a good one. However, if you want to experiment or set the values on an adhoc basis, then the method shown below will work.

cynthia

change_in_code.png

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation