BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
pulak_konar
Calcite | Level 5

Sir/ Madam,

I am unable to install SAS programme. My system is 32 bit core 2 duo, 2gb ram, windows 7 32 bit. Please help me to install the sysytem. If it is not possible then also give me the useful information about the installation.

Thanking you,

Pulak Konar 

2 REPLIES 2
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

First verify the systems requirements for the specific version of SAS you are trying to install. Then contact SAS tech support (if that's included in your license) for assistance.

Data never sleeps
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Since SAS generally sells to institutions/companies, you should have some local support people who can help you.  As Linus said, the version of the SAS that you have to install must match the hardware and OS you have (Win-32 and Win-64, for instance, are different versions).

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation