BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ngn
Calcite | Level 5 ngn
Calcite | Level 5

In video course (Chrome browser) SAS Programming 1: Essentials setup instructions:

Task 2: Create the practice files for the course — you only have to do this once.

1. At the top of the Files and Folders pane, click New New tool and select SAS Program.

2. Click here to open a popup window with the SAS code that creates your practice data. Select all of the code (Ctrl+A or Command+A) and then copy it (Ctrl+C or Command+C)

The "here" link opens a popup window at this address: https://support.sas.com/edu/viewmyelearn.html, which does not have the code.

Is there an alternate place to get the code or can someone copy it here?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

I cannot replicate that issue in Chrome on a Mac.

Version 58 and is up to date. 

ngn
Calcite | Level 5 ngn
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Reeza. I am on Windows PC. 

This may provide some clue: I just tried your link, and got that same incorrect address as before. Not sure why is redirecting.

Reeza
Super User

Ok, I'm assuming you're logged in while trying but I suspect the redirect may actually be on Google/Chromes side in this case. I've seen this behaviour elsewhere and it's hellavu annoying. It's actually why I stopped using Chrome. 

If you send me a direct message or turn on private messages I can send you the code directly. Or try a different browser first 🙂

ngn
Calcite | Level 5 ngn
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Reeza. That would really help. I tried 3 other browsers with the same result.

How do I turn on private messaging or send a direct message?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation