BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
charles_pignon1
Calcite | Level 5

Hi everyone,

I'm running proc NLIN to output parameter estimates, and would like to add the standard error of the parameter estimates to the output dataset. Proc REG has the outseb option to do this, but I haven't found any equivalent for proc NLIN. Would anyone have any ideas?

Here is the code I have so far: it outputs a dataset called output_data which contains my parameters: Asat, fi, th, and Rd. Running this will give me the parameter estimates and their standard errors in a separate table; I need the standard errors associated with each parameter to be included in the output_data dataset.

proc NLIN data=AQ method=Marquardt outest=status noitprint; where curve=4;

by curve;

f = (Asat+PPFD*fi-SQRT((fi*PPFD+Asat)*(fi*PPFD+Asat)-4*fi*Asat*th*PPFD))/(2*th)-Rd;

bounds -3<Rd<50;

parameters Asat= 5 to 60 by 1

fi= 0.2 to 0.8 by 0.1

Rd= 1E-8 to 10.1 by 0.5

th= 0 to 1 by 0.2;

model A=f;

output out=output_data parms=Asat fi th Rd predicted=Ahat student=student;

run;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation