BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Criptic
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hello everybody,

I have a JPG-file on the AIX-System and I want to display that image as part of a html result the user gets. I'm on SAS9.4M2.

Lets start with the coding:

ods _ALL_ CLOSE;
ods html;
ods escapechar='~';
title1 "Hello:";
title2 '~S={preimage="/path_to_file/Alexandria.JPG"}';

proc print data=result_table;
run;

ods html close;

When I run this coding from EG it works absolutly fine. First Hello: than the image is shown and than the table.

But if I run the same coding as part of my STP I just get a little black x inside of a border frame where the image should be.

I changed the permissions of the image to read for everybody and it is the same result.

There is no note, warning or error in the STP-Log.

The result Option for the STP is both Stream and Package.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Best regards and thank you for your time in advance

Criptic

3 REPLIES 3
Criptic
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
I just tried using only Stream / Package but it didn't change anything
ballardw
Super User

When you show

title2 '~S={preimage="/path_to_file/Alexandria.JPG"}';

is the path you use on your PC? Network location? EG server?

It is quite possible that your STP server doesn't see the same path. Do you have any messages in the log about file not found or such?

Criptic
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

@ballardw It is a file on the AIX where SAS is installed. The STP should see that path as I include a coding from that path and that is executed as expected.

There is no message in the Log. I changed the name of the image, so that I maybe get a response in the log put still nothing.

Thank you for your answer, do you have anyother suggestions? 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation