BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Edy
Calcite | Level 5 Edy
Calcite | Level 5

Hi everyone

I recently bought a laptop (with windows 10 installed), and decided to download SAS University Edition. Following the instructions on this site (http://www.sas.com/en_us/software/university-edition/download-software.html), I installed Oracle VirtualBox. However, when I launched VirtualBox and selected File>Import appliance, I couldn't find the OVA file in the downloads directory. SAS University Edition vApp is nowhere to be found in my laptop. Yesterday I downloaded SAS University Edition on another laptop (an older one with windows 😎 and everything went smoothly. I'm wondering what the problem is.

Any help is welcome

Thanks,

Edy

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

Thats a problem with downloads or something else, not really a SAS problem. Quick fix is to redownload, move the file from your other computer over (its 2GB) or search your computer and see if it got saved somewhere else. 

Edy
Calcite | Level 5 Edy
Calcite | Level 5
Thank you for taking the time to answer. I was able to get help from a representative. I didn't have to redownload Oracle. I downloaded SAS directly and it worked. Thanks again.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation