DATA Step, Macro, Functions and more

I installed Oracle VirtualBox, but SAS Univ Edition vapp is nowhere to be found in my laptop

New Contributor Edy
New Contributor

I installed Oracle VirtualBox, but SAS Univ Edition vapp is nowhere to be found in my laptop

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone

I recently bought a laptop (with windows 10 installed), and decided to download SAS University Edition. Following the instructions on this site (http://www.sas.com/en_us/software/university-edition/download-software.html), I installed Oracle VirtualBox. However, when I launched VirtualBox and selected File>Import appliance, I couldn't find the OVA file in the downloads directory. SAS University Edition vApp is nowhere to be found in my laptop. Yesterday I downloaded SAS University Edition on another laptop (an older one with windows 8) and everything went smoothly. I'm wondering what the problem is.

Any help is welcome

Thanks,

Edy

Super User

Re: I installed Oracle VirtualBox, but SAS Univ Edition vapp is nowhere to be found in my laptop

Thats a problem with downloads or something else, not really a SAS problem. Quick fix is to redownload, move the file from your other computer over (its 2GB) or search your computer and see if it got saved somewhere else. 

New Contributor Edy
New Contributor

Re: I installed Oracle VirtualBox, but SAS Univ Edition vapp is nowhere to be found in my laptop

Thank you for taking the time to answer. I was able to get help from a representative. I didn't have to redownload Oracle. I downloaded SAS directly and it worked. Thanks again.
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation