BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
art297
Opal | Level 21
This is an open-ended survey that I'm conducting as part of a presentation I plan to submit to next year's SAS Global Forum. I appologize, in advance, if you happen to see the request more than once (and yes, Cynthia, I know I shouldn't be posting this on multiple forums).

When I need to get a SAS-related answer I typically start with Google and, if too many hits are found, do an advanced search with the site identified as support.sas.com.

My second choice is usually to use Lex Jansen's SAS-L search screen to search both the listserv and usenet versions of the list.

My question is: what do you typically do?

Please don't respond to the forum with your answer. Answer at: http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/SAS_Answer_Search_Survey

Yes, I promise not to share anyone's address or ANY personally identifiable information. The goal of this study is simply to find out how we all get answers to our questions and share the results with the SAS community.

Thanks in advance,
Art Message was edited by: art297
3 REPLIES 3
PatrickG
SAS Employee
I walk around the building pestering smart people until somebody answers my question. But to do that, you have to work here. LOL.
art297
Opal | Level 21
Chang, Patrick and anyone who hasn't responded to the survey yet. Please answer at: http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/SAS_Answer_Search_Survey rather than putting your answer on the forum. Thanks, Art

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation