BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
amm8
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

I'm using the ICC9 macro to calculate ICC and CV for a number of variables.  I want to output a concise pdf output with only the ICCs and CVs like the output listing.  The ods pdf output include all of the proc mixed procedures.  How can I only output the ICC and CV results to the pdf?

The link to the macro is: http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/donna-spiegelman/software/icc9/

I have also attached the code..

I am not a SAS (stats) expert.  Please let me know if there is a better method for calculating ICC and CV for a repeatability/reliability analysis.

Also, let me know if I am in the wrong group.

Thanks

Ashy

2 REPLIES 2
esjackso
Quartz | Level 8

The attached does not currently create a pdf that I could see. It looks like the output from the mixed procs are being outputed to datasets. I would comment out the proc datasets step in the macro and try to assemble the output you want from the datasets.

Hope this helps

EJ

Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Turn off your PDF (or other ODS destinations) before running the macro.

Then you can make the printout you want from the dataset it generates.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation