BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
cellurl
Quartz | Level 8

On the left side of SAS STUDIO I see only Solaris Files, not C drive.

Q: Would it be best for me to use ODS to create excel file and then use EMAIL to have SAS send it to me?

I need a reality check here, something simple I can achieve today.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

Assuming you're using SAS UE, you should have a shared folder set up from installation, called myfolders. You can read/write files there and then access them directly on your C drive. It's just not called your C drive.

cellurl
Quartz | Level 8

can we skype perhaps?

Q1: I have

SAS Studio 3.5 Enterprise Edition.

Q2; I dont know what UE means.

Q3; on the left I only have /blah/blah  unix names.   Do I create something?? Should I ask my admin??

thanks for helping.

Reeza
Super User

No, sorry, I don't Skype with people I don't know other than clients.

You need to talk to your admin because you're using SAS on a Server. You can write to the locations they've set up and then should be able to right click the file and download it to your computer. However the specifics can vary, so your IT can tell you where you can save files and what the process should be for your system. 

cellurl
Quartz | Level 8

my IT guy had answer.

Untitled1.png

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation