BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Felix_15
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

Please can someone help me out. the SAS university edition wouldn't load on my pc. I'm getting this notification error below 

1) The check for updates did not complete. Make sure you are connected to the internet and try again

2) A shared folder named "myfolders" was not found on the virtual machine. See the FAQ for details.

If I try to run the SAS STUDIO, the window won't display. Is anyone familiar with this issue pleaseeeeee?

Many thanks for your help

5 REPLIES 5
Felix_15
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks guys for your quick response, that was  very helpful as the shared folder issue is now sorted. However, my university edition wouldn't connect

Is it becuase of the the update issue i'm having?  

Attached are the screenshot of the issue 1) update notification issue, i've tried updating but no avial 2) the second shot comes up if i click on the start studio

Guys! Any further help please

Many thanks once again  

blank.JPGError.JPG
mohamed_zaki
Barite | Level 11

I think you better send to SAS for that, they we will give you assitance:

SASAnalyticsU@sas.com or support@sas.com

ABRS
Calcite | Level 5

In the picture ERROR.JPG did you try by pressing the red textbox "Start SAS Studio" ? Maybe sounds silly but I had the same notification "The check for updates did not complete. Make sure you are connected to the internet and try again."  However when I press "Start SAS Studio" it worked without problems. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation