BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
oussou
Fluorite | Level 6

Dear all,

I have got some old version of SAS Macro (to calculate heritability, and analyse data from the breeding mating design). But I am using SAS 9.3.

When I want to use the Macro SAS 5.1, I can't analyze the data and the following message will be displayed:

SAS Enterprise Guide

Retrieve the COM class factory for component with CLSID {D697927-6B31-11D5-BA37-00C04F81BC00} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: Ox80040154 (REGDAB_E_ CLASSNOTREG))

My area of specialization is Plant breeding. Hope this can help you assist me.

10 REPLIES 10
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Can you tell in more detail what you are doing?

Are you using a local or a remote SAS server?

In what situation do you get the above message? IS it in a dialogue our or in the SAS log?

Are you sure that your server connection is active?

Data never sleeps
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

And the macro itself or, better yet, a link to where you found the macro.

SAS 5 was from the 70's or early 80's, so I suspect (hope) that is a version number for the macro rather than SAS itself.

oussou
Fluorite | Level 6

Well,

Thank you for your contribution. This maybe the possible reason.

oussou
Fluorite | Level 6

Dear

I have example data from the North Carolina Design II mating design. I would like to analyze it as an example given before I change the variables and put mine. When I try to run it , the SAS macro will gave me what I have shown above.

Patrick
Opal | Level 21

SAS code is highly backward compatible so even very old SAS code is still very likely to run correctly in a new SAS version.

The error you've posted looks more like some issue with SAS Enterprise Guide.

As others said: You need to provide a bit more detail of what you're doing, how your environment looks like and what changed since the code run the last time successfully.

oussou
Fluorite | Level 6

Greetings

Then I will check my SAS environment and see what I am going to have. Thanks

ltoinel
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, we have exactly the same error on SAS Dataflux studio when we try to make a new connection to a new Authentication Server.

The D697927-6B31-11D5-BA37-00C04F81BC00 component seems to be missing from most of our computers.

Regards,

ltoinel
Calcite | Level 5

The error comes from the Integration Service package that was not installed ...

Rahil_Razac
Calcite | Level 5

Hello 

I know this is old, but can you tell me how did you solved this issue? 

Thank you

RR

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 in conversation