BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
reginazhao
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello, everyone

I've downloaded Univerity Edition and followed the instruction. http://support.sas.com/software/products/university-edition/docs/en/SASUniversityEditionQuickStartVi...

In tep 4: Start the SAS University Edition vApp. I got an error message as follows. Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? Thank you! 

Capture 1.JPG

8 REPLIES 8
reginazhao
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello, thanks for your suggestion. I also got the erro msg after I download the AMD Download Center. THanks.   Capture 1.JPG

Reeza
Super User
Do what it says ... run as administrator.
reginazhao
Fluorite | Level 6

I tried, but still not work. Capture2.JPG

Reeza
Super User
Does your computer have an AMD processor? You may want to contact SAS tech support for help.
reginazhao
Fluorite | Level 6

I don't know, thanks, I'll contact SAS later.

Reeza
Super User

Usually it has a sticker, either AMD or Intel....but yes I'd recommend tech support at this time, though you may be out of luck until next week because of Christmas.  

I believe the email is sasanalyticsu@sas.com for tech support.

reginazhao
Fluorite | Level 6

That's very helpful infor. Thank you so much! 

Have a good holiday! Merry Christmas, Reeza! 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation