BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mona4u
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi, 

I got this problem after trying to run my sas codes and I can't find a solution to solve it. I use Windows environment 

insufficient space in file work

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mona4u
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
I asked the IT dept to add a space to my remote disck

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Shmuel
Garnet | Level 18

You may have a loop in your code or your data is too large.

Post your code and some info about your data, OS and sas environment.

mona4u
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I'm using sas data sets in the help icon that already exist in sas base 

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

If this is SAS University Edition, you might suffer from a well-known problem where the remnants of crashed SAS sessions clutter up the space within the VM, until it becomes (near) unusable.

In which case your best option is to do a fresh install of the UE VM. Make sure all your permanent data and programs are in the shared folder, so you can back them up from the Windows side.

PS but we still need to see your code in order to determine if your code as such is the culprit.

mona4u
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I use windows environment 

mona4u
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
I asked the IT dept to add a space to my remote disck

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation