BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Aman4SAS
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi All i am getting "WARNING: (continued)%n194" in log window while i run any code.

But its not effecting any output data.

Please suggest if i need to ignore or do i need to do any changes.

2 REPLIES 2
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Hi,

Going to need a bit more information here.  Post the log, with the steps before the problem.  Also, if you can post the code which is causing the problem (if possiblke with some test data to recreate the problem).

As for your last question, always look at these, and fix as many as possible.  Personally I don't allow any errors/warnings or a fair few notes in my logs, there is only a very few occasions when you cant work round them.

Astounding
PROC Star

It's probably interpreting %n194 as a reference to a macro.  The simple solution, if it is possible within the context of your program, would be to switch from double quotes to single quotes.  

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation