BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Patrick
Opal | Level 21
Dear forum admin(s)

It seems that there is a little bug in the HTML encoding/decoding in this page for lines with '<' and a slash '/'.
Just copy the line above and and use it in a new post and you'll see what I'm talking about.

To be able to write the '<' I had to use the HTML coding '& l t ;' (without the blanks).

The following code seems to be stored correctly (I can recall it and see all of it in the editor window) but only part of it is shown in the forum.

I made some tests: It seems to be the combination of bracket and slash in one line.

If you have a look into the data you will see that there is more than what is shown below.

data work.rsubset(drop=obsleft sampsize);
sampsize=10;
obsleft=totobs;
do while(sampsize>0);
pickit+1;
if ranuni(0) < sampsize / obsleft then do;
set sasuser.revenue point=pickit
nobs=totobs;
output;
sampsize=sampsize-1;
end;
obsleft=obsleft-1;
end;
stop;
run;

Message was edited by: Patrick

2 REPLIES 2
Patrick
Opal | Level 21
Dear forum admin(s)

It seems that there is a little bug in the HTML encoding/decoding in this page for lines with '<' and a slash '/'.
Just copy the line above and and use it in a new post and you'll see what I'm talking about.
reneeharper
SAS Employee
Patrick,
Thank you for reporting this problem. I have a feeling that part of it has to do with trying to convert characters into emoticons. We'll look into it and see what we can do. I'll post results here and in the Support News blog (http://blogs.sas.com/supportnews)
Thanks again.
-renee

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation