BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
BruceBrad
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I've found that I get blurry fonts in the SAS editor in Windows 10 (with cleartype on and font scaling set to 175%). (SAS version 9.4 (TS1M3)). I believe this is because Windows 10 uses a different DPI scaling method than earlier versions. This fix works for me:

Start SAS. Right-click on the icon on the taskbar. Right-click on the SAS icon that pops up. Choose Properties, then Compatibility. Tick 'Override high DPI scaling behaviour' and choose Scaling performed by: Application. Restart SAS.

10 REPLIES 10
ChrisNZ
Tourmaline | Level 20

I have no use for this as I am thankfully not using W10, but thank you for posting.

I am sure it will help someone.

vkogan
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you for the tip. It fixed the issue on my computer.

dandelionjmy
Calcite | Level 5

This is very helpful. Thanks!

kellinorman1
Calcite | Level 5

I created a SAS profile just to comment on this - THANK YOU!!  Worked perfectly.

AubreyBrown
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you very much, I thought there was something wrong with my laptop for a second there.

niczhang
Calcite | Level 5
Thanks for the tip. it was driving me crazy but this fixed the issue.
hlovejoy
Calcite | Level 5

Oh my gosh, thank you!

MachelleW
Calcite | Level 5

thank you SO MUCH!

This has been irking me for ages!!!

ballardw
Super User

FWIW, you can get to the same menu by right clicking on the program icon or a desktop short cut.

pm68
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks, the trick worked for me too!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 11 in conversation