BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Bogusval
Fluorite | Level 6
When multiple data sets are exported to excel using proc export sheets statement. They seem to be grouped together. In excel they need to be ungrounded using the ungroup option. Is it possible to export multiple sheets without grouping them?

Thank you for your help
5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User

I think that's a bug and it's fixed in the next release...there may be a hotfix but I'm not sure.

ballardw
Super User

@Bogusval wrote:
When multiple data sets are exported to excel using proc export sheets statement. They seem to be grouped together. In excel they need to be ungrounded using the ungroup option. Is it possible to export multiple sheets without grouping them?

Thank you for your help

Please Show the code (or generated code) from the log that you are using to generate this output.

We might be able to make a few suggestions.

Bogusval
Fluorite | Level 6

I am using Sas 9.2 so yes an older version.  We have 9.3 but could never get the pc file share to work.  I could try 9.4 to see if that helps but I am not sure if we would have the same pc file issue when using proc export

thank you

Bogusval
Fluorite | Level 6

I am using Sas 9.2 so yes an older version.  We have 9.3 but could never get the pc file share to work.  I could try 9.4 to see if that helps but I am not sure if we would have the same pc file issue when using proc export

thank you

Bogusval
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you I will try to attach my log to see if there are any suggestions.  

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation