BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
siddiqalimd
Calcite | Level 5

Dear All,

I am mporting the CSV file form my local pc location .But Facing error as "Path Dosen't exist' for below code.Can any one help me what's wrong in my below code and how can I solve it

filename mycsvfile 'D:\Softwares\SASUniversityEdition\SuperstoreSales.csv' termstr=crlf;
proc import datafile=mycsvfile
      out=mylib.tableaudata
      dbms=csv
      replace;
run;

proc print data=mycsvfile;
run;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shmuel
Garnet | Level 18

Using SAS UE the filename path shoul be like:

filename mycsvfile '/folders/myshortcuts/My_Folders/SuperstoreSales.csv' termstr=crlf;

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

If you are using SAS University Edition, you have tro use the proper UNIX path to your shared folder.

In case of ERRORs, always post the log. Use the {i} button to open a window that preserves the text formatting.

Shmuel
Garnet | Level 18

Using SAS UE the filename path shoul be like:

filename mycsvfile '/folders/myshortcuts/My_Folders/SuperstoreSales.csv' termstr=crlf;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation