BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dunga
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Forum,

I am using SAS within SAS EG Ver 5.1.

I was trying to use Edit + Find and Edit + Replace functionality but no any reponse.

I gooled and found below reply from Chris.

But his suggestion which is  "Alt+SPACE, then M, then use the arrow keys to move the window into view" did not work either.

Could you help me on this?

This is the reply from Chris

ChrisHemedinger

Re: SAS EG - lost search window

‎07-10-2014 08:36 AM

If you suspect that you have a window that's "in focus" but off screen, use these keyboard shortcuts:

Alt+SPACE, then M, then use the arrow keys to move the window into view.

Practice a few times with your multiple displays to get the hang of it.

EG *should* detect that a window is out-of-view and move it into the primary display if needed, but it's possible that there is an instance or two where this isn't happening.  If you have a repeatable case, report it to SAS Tech Support and I'm sure the product team will address it.

Chris

1 REPLY 1
andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

Assuming that the latest updates are installed (for EG 5.1) i recommend contacting Tech Support.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation