Calcite | Level 5

PROC EXPORT

DATA=ODDSRATIOS_COMBINED

DBMS=XLSX 

OUTFILE = "FILE PATH"

REPLACE;

SHEET = 'ODDS RATIOS';

RUN;

I keep getting an error that says cannot replace sheet because it has existing formulas that reference other pages

ERROR: export unsuccessful. 

I know there's a hot fix available but I can't download it because of the server I'm working on. Is there any way around this problem? 

I need to be able to update the exported excel file w/ different iterations without deleting the sheet and re-creating the formulas each time. 

2 REPLIES 2
Yavuz
Quartz | Level 8
as i understand "odds ratios" sheet has been already created in excel. firstly change your code and Replace sheet name as "my_data". Then get figures from "my_data" sheet to "odds ratios" sheet in excel by creating cell link.
Reeza
Super User

Try creating a named range and then exporting to the named range.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation