BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
samantha6may
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi guys,

I have the dumps for SAS Base Certification, but looking for explanations.

If anyone has the dumps with explanations, could you please email it to me, see email in spoiler below.

Attached is the dumps I have.

Spoiler
samantha6may@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

Samantha

10 REPLIES 10
Reeza
Super User

Why would you post illegal content on the offical SAS forum?

That doesn't seem like a smart move.

EDIT: A good, legitimate reference for questions, answers AND explanations is the SAS Certification Guide. If you're a student many university libraries offer free access to a digital copy.

samantha6may
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi I'm new to this forum, and I've seen questions of people asking for dumps.. but wanted to know the explanations for questions. As I wanted to learn stuff. Hence I posted. Thanks!

Reeza
Super User

'Dumps' are essentially stolen or illegal content. People using them are why certifications aren't worth very much these days. It's an unfortunate truth. 

ballardw
Super User

If you are trying to learn something then try the code, look at the results. Then look at the SAS documentation for the statements used.

samantha6may
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks! Where can I get the SAS documentation?

Reeza
Super User

@samantha6may wrote:

Thanks! Where can I get the SAS documentation?

http://support.sas.com/en/support-home.html

Support.sas.com/training/tutorial

Yavuz
Quartz | Level 8
Many people recommend book "sas by example" by Ron Cody. Im also reading and helped me.
Also google search for " learn sas base programming"
Comment gives you tons of free documentation.
This search brings the firstly this document is may help : Base_step_10071.pdf
samantha6may
Fluorite | Level 6

That was really helpful. Thanks!

Is this book "sas by example" by Ron Cody sufficient for SAS base certification? 

Reeza
Super User

The Base Certification Guide is best for exam. 

Ron Codys book is best for learning and as a reference. 

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
As Reeza explained, Ron Cody's book can be considered an extra reference for learning SAS. The questions for the Base Programmer exam will be taken from the topics that are contained in the Programming 1 course and the Programming 2 course. Since Programming 1 is free as self-paced e-learning, the type of in-depth explanation you are looking for about how SAS works and why it works the way it works is contained in Programming 1 (and in Programming 2).

Ron's book is excellent, but studying it by itself may not completely prepare you for the Base SAS Certification exam. His book may not cover every topic that is in Programming 1 and Programming 2.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 in conversation