BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Are you a CODE-Guru? I need one ...

I am new to SAS but not to programming. On my old platform (IBM's iSeries (aka AS/400 or i5) I would fix this within 1 hour. Now I have been busy for days ... 😞

I was almost finished describing my problem but now I'm called in for a meeting and need to get my laptop of the network to attach it somewhere else. I will loose all that I have written. Anyway ... if u like to be tested on your skills (I need to get someone's attenion) please write to my e-mail so I can forward you my problem. 🙂

menno.hilverdink@sebkort.dk
3 REPLIES 3
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Either post your problem/issue or move along! I suspect that your meeting's over by now...

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.
Peter_C
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
hi Oceanic / hilverdink

on this semi-public forum advice is shared free-ly..
Since you seek a private communication, just to your email account, would you like to offer a fee for the non-public service?

I'm sure I'm not the only consultant on this forum, able to offer a professional SAS consultancy service privately

hth

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation