BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
BenConner
Pyrite | Level 9

Good morning,

I seem to recall reading a while back about some of the Dataflux functionality being made available in Base SAS.  I could be dreaming, as I can't find any docs on this.  Did any of this happen?

Thanks!

--Ben

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shmuel
Garnet | Level 18

According to next link, it seems that DM Studie requires its own license:

http://support.sas.com/kb/49/801.html

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BenConner
Pyrite | Level 9

Is DM Studio part of Base SAS?  I saw that but wasn't sure.  I don't have it on the server I have access to but that could be they just didn't install it.

--Ben

Shmuel
Garnet | Level 18

According to next link, it seems that DM Studie requires its own license:

http://support.sas.com/kb/49/801.html

BenConner
Pyrite | Level 9

Thanks; I guess I was dreaming. 🙂

--Ben

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Data Management Studio / Dataflux is part of SAS Data Quality a separate product from Base SAS.

You could code some of the Dataflux functionality in Base SAS if you wanted to but it probably wouldn't be as good or as comprehensive. It is a tradeoff between paying for an extra product versus the cost of extra development.   

BenConner
Pyrite | Level 9
Quite true. I was almost depressed after taking the Dataflux class a few years ago, thinking of the time I wasted coding similar jobs in base SAS over the years. 🙂

Ben

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation