BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
emman0101
Calcite | Level 5

Hello

I am attempting to use the Custom Design DOE (Jmp 11) to setup an experiment.  There are three (3) factors: mux, words, and bpw and two responses (not shown).

In my custom design, I designated mux as a 3-level discrete factor with values of 8, 16, and 32. Words as a continuous variable between 1024 and 32768.  And bpw as a continuous variable between 4 and 144, as per the requirements in the attached table.

table.jpg

Additionally, I enabled a script for the following disallowed combinations

mux==8 & words>8192 | mux == 8 & mod(words, 32) !=0;

mux==16 & words<16384 | mux == 16 & mod(words, 64) !=0 | mux ==16 & bpw >72;

mux==32 & words<4096 | mux == 32 & mod(words, 128) !=0 | mux ==32 & bpw >36;

However the above disallowed combination is not being respected when the design is made, even when I enable 3rd level interactions in the model, including mux*words, mux*bpw, bpw*words, and mux*bpw*words.

Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong here??

1 REPLY 1
Haikuo
Onyx | Level 15

Probably you want posting your question here:

Welcome | JMP User

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation