BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
nits15
Calcite | Level 5
I login to a intranet link to view the reports. The front page contains links for reports for different category. Suppose I have a link for Products. When I click on products a 2nd page comes up that gives me the type of products. Suppose I select the product named as Cosmetics, again it will take me to the sub category for the product I selected. Now if I want to go to the main page I have to click on back button everytime. I want to a piece of code which will create a link named as Back to Main Menu which will take me to the main menu directly so that I don't have to click on the back button.
4 REPLIES 4
Peter_C
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
is this about SAS?
nits15
Calcite | Level 5
Yes, I need a piece of SAS code.
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
To the OP: suggest you might explain more about your SAS application program (what version, SAS running local or server, what SAS component being used, if other than SAS Base, is ODS used, also your SAS programming skill level - these are all relevant questions to get the most effective reply) and share any SAS code that you already have written which is related to your task at hand.

Also, are you asking for someone to do the programming for you or are you looking for suitable DOC and other technical reference information about how to accomplish the task in SAS?

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.

Suggested Google advanced search argument, this topic / post:

generate hyperlink html site:sas.com Message was edited by: sbb
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
You could be using SAS/IntrNet; you could be using SAS Web Report Studio; you could be using the Information Delivery Portal; you could be using a "home-grown" web application. Without more information about the context for your question, it is impossible to provide a suggestion, much less code to implement a BACK button.

Generally, a BACK button implies something to do with a browser and HTML -- but while SAS/IntrNet might use a BACK button (for example), SAS Web Report Studio would not use a BACK button -- nor provide a way to code a BACK button substirute.

Just adding my .02 to Scott's suggestion.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation