BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
chinna0369
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

Sometimes log is not showing when I run the program in SAS EG. could anyone please help me with the settings information.

and I am unable to un-comment with the shortcut keys Shift+Ctrl+/, is there any reason for this?

Thank you in advance! 

5 REPLIES 5
Amir
PROC Star

Hi,

It would be of some help if you provide more information, such as:

What version of EG are you using?

Have you tried restarting EG?

Is this happening with anyone else where you are?

Does the issue happen after running a certain piece of code?

Regards,

Amir.

chinna0369
Pyrite | Level 9

Thank you for your reply!

I am using SAS enterprise guide 7.1(64 bit). No sometimes I am getting log and sometime log is not showing. Yes I have tried restarting it, but no use. and how to un-comment the code with short cut keys, I mean Shift+Ctrl+/ is not working.  

Amir
PROC Star

Hi,

Is the log being redirected by some of the code you're running, e.g. by proc printto?

I use the same key combination to remove comments, so would expect it should also work for you. Try checking the link to see if your keyboard shortcuts are correct:

https://blogs.sas.com/content/sasdummy/2013/10/29/five-keyboard-shortcuts/

Is this a new installation of EG or is have you been using it for some time and the issues have only recently started happening?

You might need to raise this with SAS Technical Support:

https://support.sas.com/en/technical-support/contact-sas.html

Regards,

Amir.

chinna0369
Pyrite | Level 9

Thank you this helped me.

Amir
PROC Star

Hi,

Please share what you did so that others can benefit if they have the same issue.

Also if you did come across a solution then you can mark this question as solved.

Regards,

Amir.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation