BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RupaJ
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hello,

I am trying to run a libname on one of our test server and get this error. When I click 'show details', I see the below error. 

SAS Message:     [Error] Client "abc" does not have permission to use server SASApp - Workspace Server.

How do I resolve this error? I am the admin on the server and I have assigned the sas administrator and all Enterprise guide roles assigned to me. However I still get this error. What is that I am missing. 

Thanks

Note :username is anonymized. 

3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Is your user name defined as an OS account on the SAS application server? How are connecting to SASApp - using EG or another SAS interface? Can you connect OK to the server using EG?

RupaJ
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Yes. I do have an OS account on application server. I am trying to connect from EG and get that error. I am able to connect to EG fine. I set up my profile and it is set active.

RupaJ
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Can someone help me here pls? What else can I check to resolve the issue?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation