BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I only subscribe to a few communities, but I'd like to set up a global alert to monitor keywords or phrases that appear in SAS communities. I am interested in being notified if certain keywords (simulation, matrix, "proc iml") appear in a post, regardless of which community the question appears.

If not, I can use Google Alerts, but was wondering if there is built-in support for this capability. (OR future plans.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi Rick,

You can set up RSS feeds for specific terms within threads. So for example on the search page for "simulation," you can "subscribe to RSS feed for the search."

Search term_RSS.PNG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi Rick,

You can set up RSS feeds for specific terms within threads. So for example on the search page for "simulation," you can "subscribe to RSS feed for the search."

Search term_RSS.PNG

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 7 likes
  • 2 in conversation