BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
manas00
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I have installed SAS ODBC drivers from the sas website (recommended ones) and want to connect to SPDS server. I have qlikview but it fails. I tried to follow the instructions in odbc sys guide but it says unable to load library spds.dll failed with return code 126. Not sure why the dsn is not able to get any data from spds (tested in microsoft access too). my system is 64-bit, odbc-9.42/9.3(same error).

-Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
manas00
Calcite | Level 5

yes I have tried everything on the page,but still the error is :

Load library c:\programfiles\sashome2\sasdriversforodbc\9.42\spds.dll() failed with return code 126

I installed 9.42 as well as 9.3 odbc drivers and have the spds.dll file from the server pasted on the above location,but nothing works.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

I'd suggest to start a track with Tech Support on this if you haven't already done so.

MLikelihood
Calcite | Level 5

I am also experiencing this error with no resolution. 

SASKiwi
PROC Star

This type of problem is best dealt with by SAS Tech Support.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation