Architecting, installing and maintaining your SAS environment

"Error 1067: The Process terminated unexpectedly." when starting SAS Enviornment manger services

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

"Error 1067: The Process terminated unexpectedly." when starting SAS Enviornment manger services

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I was trying to restart the serives in windows 2010

but when i'm trying to start the SAS[config-lev1] SAS Enivornment manager services  i'm noticing this issue please help me out.

"Windows could not start sas[config-levl1] SAS enivornment manager services  on local system

Error 1067: The Process terminated unexpectedly"

can you please help me on tis issue.

i have tried below solution:

Registry-> HKEY_LOCAL‌​_MACHINE-> System-> Cur‌​rentControlSet-> Servi‌​ces.

Find the concerned service & delete it. Close regedit. Reboot the PC & Re-install the concerned service still facing same issue

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎03-23-2018 05:22 AM
New Contributor

Re: "Error 1067: The Process terminated unexpectedly." when starting SAS Enviornment mang

Posted in reply to ChrisHemedinger

i have checked the wrapper.log there i can see "JVM appears hung: Timed out waiting for signal from JVM".

can you please tell me what should i do for this

View solution in original post

All Replies
Community Manager

Re: "Error 1067: The Process terminated unexpectedly." when starting SAS Enviornment mang

Usually there will be some logs generated that help diagnose.  It could be as simple as an expired license, or it might be more complex.  Check for logs in the proper locations -- you might need help from SAS Tech Support to diagnose.

Solution
‎03-23-2018 05:22 AM
New Contributor

Posted in reply to ChrisHemedinger

i have checked the wrapper.log there i can see "JVM appears hung: Timed out waiting for signal from JVM".

can you please tell me what should i do for this

Super User

Have you tried these options: http://support.sas.com/kb/52/668.html

I'm assuming here it is the agent you are trying to start, not Env Manager server?

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation