BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Imroze
Fluorite | Level 6

I have to convert into pdf document using ods . But the problem here is if i print to pdf the table data gets printed in different pages of pdf . But when I specify the option to remove spaces it is removing the header as well. Is there any way to print header if required....

3 REPLIES 3
AncaTilea
Pyrite | Level 9

Maybe you can provide some sample code, and/or the output associated with it.

🙂

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Not sure what exactly you mean by "headers" -- if you mean the text that SAS writes out at the top of the page based on a SAS TITLE statement, then when you use STARTPAGE=NO, the SAS title does not appear in the middle of the page. You can use ODS TEXT= to simulate a title between tables when you use STARTPAGE=NO.

In the absence of any code or more concrete definition of what you mean by "headers", it is hard to help more. If you want to get a quicker resolution, you might open a track with SAS Tech Support.

cynthia

Imroze
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you cynthia

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation