BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Nraj
Calcite | Level 5

Hello Experts.

In the mid-tier application server installed for model manager application there is log directory which is generated under /tmp/_mm_config. Due to the absence of this folder publishing of model manger or launch of application it fails. Work around is clean reboot of jvms so that we get fresh directory under /tmp/ i.e _mm_config.  I want to trace back the logging configuration and redirect this to some other location and test the issues. Couldn’t actually figure out where it is. In what configuration file and in what directory I can have this setting so that I can change it.

-Djava.io.tmpdir this is the parameter which needs to be changed

Application server used is Websphere7  . Model manger 12.1, OS Linux

Regards,

Nagraj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nraj
Calcite | Level 5

Hello  ,

Thank for sharing the links pretty usefull. I had a track open with SAS on this and we learnt that this setting can be changed in JVM argmuments . We need to pass this argument in IBM WAS  Admin console.  This redirected the log to other location from default /tmp.

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Nraj
Calcite | Level 5

Hello  ,

Thank for sharing the links pretty usefull. I had a track open with SAS on this and we learnt that this setting can be changed in JVM argmuments . We need to pass this argument in IBM WAS  Admin console.  This redirected the log to other location from default /tmp.

Regards,

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation